The campus will have an administrative closing on September 1 to accommodate the season home-opener game. Classes will not be held and most campus offices will be closed. This is necessary to accommodate the traffic, parking, and security measures that accompany game day.
If you will be on campus, check Volunteer Dining for a list of open locations and their hours. RecSports will have adjusted hours at some locations and others will be closed. The T will only offer Modified Late Nite & Link Service that begins around midnight due to game. Library locations will remain open with regular hours except for Pendergrass and Hoskins Reading Room, which will be closed.
To keep the same number of days in the academic calendar, another class day will be added at the end of the semester.
- Wednesday, November 30—First study day. No classes meet.
- Thursday, December 1—Final day of classes; Deadline for total withdrawal.
- Friday, December 2—Second study day. No classes meet.
- Exams will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 9:15 p.m. on Saturday, December 3; from 8:00 to 9:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday, December 5-8; and from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Friday, December 9.
- Graduate hooding will be held on Thursday, December 8, and the university-wide commencement will be held at 4 p.m. on Friday, December 9.