The full board’s meeting will begin at 1:15 p.m. EDT Friday, October 3. It will be webcast live and archived for later viewing.
Governor Bill Haslam, who serves as chair of the board, will give remarks. President Joe DiPietro also will provide an update to the board. Chancellor Jimmy G. Cheek will share a progress report on the Top 25 initiative.
Various board committees will meet both days. The schedule is as follows:
- 1:15 p.m. —Trusteeship Committee
- 1:45 p.m. —Research, Outreach, and Economic Development Committee
- 3:30 p.m. —Finance and Administration Committee
- 8:30 a.m. —Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
- 10:15 a.m. —Advancement and Public Affairs Committee
- 1:15 p.m. —Full board meets
For the agenda and materials, visit the Board of Trustees website.