Beginning Tuesday, April 29, graduating students will be sent on a mission through UT Knoxville’s social media accounts as part of the #UTgrad2014 Photo Challenge. We’ll ask students to take photos of themselves and/or their friends taking part in Tennessee traditions and other fun activities around campus in the days leading up to commencement.
Anyone awesome enough to complete the entire challenge will be entered to win one of two UT posters. Keep an eye on this page to stay up-to-day on all of the Photo Challenge missions.
- Be a graduating senior. The challenge is open to students graduating in spring or summer 2014. Don’t worry—if you’re not graduating this semester, we’ll have something for you in the fall.
- Participate in all seven challenges. You don’t even have to participate in order. You only need to complete all of the challenges by noon on Monday, May 12.
- When posting your photos to Twitter or Instagram, use #UTgrad2014 to show us that you’ve completed the challenge. If you don’t use the hashtag, we won’t see your super cool photos.
- Keep your photos appropriate. Would Grandma be happy with that photo? Then we will be, too.
- Don’t break any laws or campus rules while completing the challenge. We refer you to the previous rule.
- Have fun and be creative. Make your photos stand out.