Employee Self-services Now Available in IRIS
IRIS Administrative Support, in cooperation with the UT System Payroll Office and Human Resources, has been working for several months to develop additional employee self-services similar to the online pay statement and benefits statement. Today these new services are available. All employees, including regular, term, students, full time, and part time employees, have immediate access to this information by using your NetID and password to log in to the IRIS portal. No additional IDs or passwords are required. The new services include:
- View Leave Balances – a display of your current leave balances at a glance
- Leave Overview – the ability to look at recent leave activity and view leave balances
- Time Statement with Date Selection – a detailed listing of all recorded hours between any two dates
- Time Statement with Period Selection – a detailed listing of all recorded hours for a specific month
- Personal profile – a display of your basic information in IRIS, including addresses, organizational assignment, education, and direct deposit information
- Direct update of emergency contact address – within the personal profile, you may add or change your emergency contact information
- Link to the Personal Data Form – allows you to initiate a paper form to change other fields
- Online Pay Statement – view your monthly or biweekly pay statement (replaces current online statement)
- Personalized Benefit Statement – view your benefits statement (replaces current online statement)
- Re-Print W-2 Tax Statement – view or print your yearly tax statement (replaces current online statement)
These services are available on the IRIS portal, on the Employee Self-Service tab where the Online Pay Statement is found. Beginning today you may use these transactions to view your own information. Here’s how:
- Sign into the IRIS portal using your NetID and password.
- Click on the tab labeled Employee Self Service.
- Click on any of the three menu items to see the related transactions.
A Frequently Asked Questions document has been created to help with any questions you may have. We will continue to update this as additional questions arise.