Four Finalists for Chief Information Officer to Visit Campus
To: UT Faculty, Staff and Students
From: Chris Cimino, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration
Four finalists for the position of assistant vice chancellor for information technology and chief information officer will visit campus over the next two weeks.
As part of their visits, each candidate will lead a public forum for the campus community and respond to questions following their presentations. All forums will be recorded. Once all candidates have completed their visit, archived video of the presentations will be posted online.
The public is invited to provide feedback on each candidate.
Each forum will address the topic of what the Chief Information Officer can and should do to lead the campus toward its goal of becoming a Top 25 public research university, given the current higher education environment.
I invite you to save these dates and join us for the public forums:
Vice Provost for Academic Affairs Sally McMillan is chairing the search. The other search committee members are:
- Dan Berryman, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
- Jean Derco, Executive Director for OIT Support
- Louis Gross, Distinguished Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Mathematics
- Steve Keys, Executive Director for OIT Communications
- Joneé Lindstrom, Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration
- David Matthews, Associate Dean of the College of Architecture and Design
- Greg Reed, Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
- Steve Smith, Dean of University Libraries
Please feel free to contact Sally McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 974-0684 if you have questions about this search.