On Friday, March 1, Healthways ran a report of employees who had not yet completed the Healthways Well-Being Assessment (WBA). Please note, if you completed the assessment after that date, you might still show up on this report.
The university was notified of employees and covered spouses that have not yet completed the WBA. It is a requirement of the 2013 Partnership Promise. All members and covered spouses enrolled in the Partnership PPO must complete the assessment by Friday, March 15. If you do not complete the requirement by the deadline, you and your covered spouse, if applicable, will be transferred to the Standard PPO in 2014. Participation in the Standard PPO Plan will increase your monthly premiums and out-of-pocket medical expenses substantially.
How to Take the WBA
To complete the assessment online:
- Visit www.partnersforhealthtn.gov.
- Click “My Wellness Login.”
- Then click “Sign Up” and follow the instructions to create your new well-being account.
- Sign in and complete the WBA.
Or, if you or your covered spouse do not have access to a computer, call 1-888-741-3390 for another option.
To check your Partnership Promise status:
- Go to www.partnersforhealthtn.gov and click on My Wellness Login.
- Sign in using your username and password. (If you have not already created an online well-being account, click on Sign Up and follow the prompts.)
- Complete your Well-Being Plan, if you have not done so already.
- Click on the Rewards Center tab at the top of the screen.
- Two green stars next to WBA Completion indicate that you have completed the WBA.
Note: it may take up to 24 hours for both stars to appear after completing the WBA.