Following the success of last year’s Spring Cleanup, the campus will kick off its 2013 spring-cleaning campaign on March 4 with the goal of decluttering and improving the look of academic buildings. Learn more about the Spring Cleanup here.
2013 Spring Cleanup Schedule
- March 4-8: Taylor Law Center, Blount Hall, and TANDEC. Surplus forms due February 25.
- March 11-15: Perkins Hall, Ferris Hall, and Berry Hall. Surplus forms due March 4.
- March 18-22: Estabrook Hall, East Stadium, and South Stadium. Surplus forms due March 11.
- March 25-29: Hodges Library and the Communications and University Extension Building. Surplus forms due March 18.
- April 1-5: Alumni Memorial Building and Burchfiel Geography Building. Surplus forms due March 25.
- April 8-12: Science and Engineering Research Facility. Surplus forms due April 1.
- April 15-19: Walters Life Sciences Building and Hesler Hall. Surplus forms due April 8.
- April 22-26: Jessie Harris Building, Hoskins Library, and Dabney Buehler Hall. Surplus forms due April 15.
- May 6-10: Dunford Hall, Henson Hall, and Stokely Management Center. Surplus forms due April 29.
- May 13-17: Nielsen Hall, and Earth and Planetary Sciences Building. Surplus forms due May 6.
- May 20-24: Bailey Education Complex and Art and Architecture Building. Surplus forms due May 13.
- May 28-31: Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Building and Melrose Hall. Surplus forms due May 20.
- June 3-7: South College, Austin Peay, and Dougherty Hall. Surplus forms due May 28.
- June 10-14: UT Conference Center. Surplus forms due June 3.
New buildings and buildings that have been recently renovated have not been included in the schedule, though departments may still contact UT Warehousing to arrange a pick up of surplus property.