The Student Success Center will move into its new home in the remodeled Greve Hall on Monday, August 6.
The office will be closed on Monday, August 6, but will reopen on Tuesday, August 7, in its new location on the third floor of Greve Hall. The Student Success Center staff will be working with students to reschedule appointments as needed because of the move.
The VolsTeach program started moving into its new office on the first floor of Greve Hall today.
Offices that will soon be making the move to Greve Hall are:
- Access System, formerly the Lock and Key Shop
- Space and Facilities
- Campus Ombudsperson
- Four psychology laboratories (Corbetta, Olson, Larsen, and Levy)
- Sociology graduate teaching assistants
- The Educational Advancement Program
- The Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Graduate Education
- Organizational Research Lab
- Office of Information Technology
- History graduate teaching assistants
- Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center
- The MARCO Institute for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Faculty Senate
Most offices are moving out of facilities due to be demolished to accommodate the new Student Union project.