Bank of America (BOA) procurement cards have arrived and must be picked up by Monday, February 13. During the transition from the current provider to BOA there are some items of which cardholders must be aware.
- The current First Tennessee bank cards must not be used after you have received your new BOA card. The new BOA card can be used immediately.
- The current First Tennessee bank card will soon be canceled and will no longer work after Monday, February 13.
- First Tennessee bank cards must be turned in upon picking up the new BOA cards. New cardholder agreements will be signed at this time.
- If you are picking up a card for the first time and not turning in an old card, you will be required to take the procurement card questionnaire. Access the questionnaire here. For Knoxville and university-wide administration employees, the questionnaire must be taken in the Treasurer’s Office when you pick up the card.
- If your current card number is used for a recurring charge, please notify the vendor immediately upon receiving your new card and provide them with the new number.
- Your current card number may be registered with some websites where you make frequent purchases—such as Staples, FedEx, and Fisher Scientific. You will need to make the appropriate changes with these sites as well.
If your default account number begins with E01, R01, E17, or R17, you can pick up your card at 301 Andy Holt Tower. For more information call 974-3086.
If your default account number does not begin with one of the codes listed above, you will be notified by your campus coordinator.
Coordinators for individual campuses/units are:
- Chattanooga – Charles Scott
- Graduate School of Medicine – Debbie Brown
- AG Extension – Tim Fawver
- AG Experiment – Melinda Jones
- Vet School – Tonya Kenley
- IPS/CTAS/MTAS – Gail White
- UTSI – Courtney Maricle
- Martin – Laura Foltz
- Memphis – Linda Crouch
- UT Foundation – Robert Harrill