Chancellor Jimmy G. Cheek has appointed a committee to lead the search for UT Knoxville’s new athletic director.
The committee will work with Parker Executive Search, a firm hired to identify, recruit, and assess candidates.
The search committee includes:
• Dan Murphy, Deloitte & Touche Professor and head of the College of Business Administration’s Department of Accounting and Information Management
• Charles C. Anderson Jr., CEO of Anderson Media and a member of the UT Board of Trustees
• John Tickle, alumnus and donor; president and owner of Strongwell Corp.
• Susan Martin, provost and senior vice chancellor for academic affairs
• Joan Cronan, interim vice chancellor/director of athletics