Medical Insurance Online Accounts and Workplace Health Screenings
All employees participating in the State of Tennessee medical insurance program can now create an online account with APS Healthcare for the Partners for Health wellness program. For members in the Partnership PPO, this online account will allow you to complete the health questionnaire and schedule a worksite health screening as required by the Partnership Promise. You also can visit your primary care doctor for an annual wellness visit instead of going to a worksite screening. Test results from the doctor’s visit can be used to satisfy the screening requirement. The form needed to take to your doctor is located here (pdf).
It is not necessary to go to both a worksite screening and a primary care doctor.
Members in the Standard PPO also may create an online account, complete the questionnaire and schedule a screening, though such participation is not required.
Creating an account is simple and can be done by following the links found at www.partnersforhealthtn.gov. From the home page, click on “Complete Your Health Questionnaire” or “Set your FREE Health Screening” found in the upper right corner of the page, then follow the onscreen instructions. You will need your Edison ID number, which is the member ID number found on your Caremark prescription card. The Organization or Group ID is: “Partners for Health.” For additional reference, a detailed instruction sheet for creating online accounts can be found here (pdf).
Members without Internet access may complete the health questionnaire and schedule a worksite health screening by calling APS Healthcare at 1-888-741-3390.
APS worksite screenings will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, March 5, Hollingsworth Auditorium on the agriculture campus, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.;
- Tuesday, March 29, Thompson Boling Arena dining room A, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.;
- Wednesday, March 30, Thompson Boling Arena dining room A, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.;
- Thursday, March 31, Thompson Boling Arena dining room A, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.;
- Friday, April 1, Thompson Boling Arena dining room A, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.;
- Wednesday, April 6, UT Medical Center lab annex 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.; and
- Thursday, April 14, UT Medical Center lab annex 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
You will need to bring your Caremark prescription card with you as your Edison ID number is required for the health screening. For accurate results, fasting for 9 hours is required. This does not include medication, water, or black coffee. Screenings take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.