Tour Starts This Week: UT Offers Events around State for Prospective Students
KNOXVILLE — Starting this week, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will take its “Orange and White Tour” across the state to help prospective students and their parents learn more about the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
In addition, an open house for high school seniors and their families will be held on the Knoxville campus on Oct. 16.
“The Orange and White Tour allows us to take information about UT Knoxville to our prospective students, while the Open House gives interested students a chance to visit campus,” said Vern Granger, undergraduate admissions director. “At both events, we have admissions experts and current UT students available to visit with high school seniors and community college students and their families. It’s a great chance for prospective students, who get information about UT Knoxville and ask questions that will help them make their college choices.”
To register for the Orange and White Tour, visit http://www.utk.edu/orangeandwhitetour.
The Orange and White Tour stops, all from 7 to 8:30 p.m., include
- Sept. 9 — Pellissippi/Hardin Valley Campus
- Sept. 14 — Roane State Community College, Oak Ridge campus
- Sept. 21 — Motlow State Community College in Tullahoma
- Oct. 6 — Southwest Tennessee Community College in Memphis
- Oct. 11 — Chattanooga School for the Arts & Sciences
- Oct. 12 — Walters State Community College in Sevierville
- Oct. 18 — Madison Academic High School in Jackson
- Oct. 19 — Nashville State Community College
- Oct. 20 — Columbia State Community College, Columbia campus
- Oct. 21 — Columbia State Community College, Franklin campus
- Oct. 26 — Holiday Inn, Johnson City
- Oct. 27 — UT Visitors Center, Knoxville
For more information about the Oct. 16 open house, visit http://www.utk.edu/eventregistration/openhouse/.
C O N T A C T :
Amy Blakely (865-974-5034, firstname.lastname@example.org)