Exempt Staff Council Welcomes New Representatives
The following UT employees are the newest elected representatives to the Exempt Staff Council (ESC). The ESC, counterpart to the Faculty Senate and Employee Relations Councils, is a body elected by peers to represent nearly 1,200 exempt (administrative and professional) staff. Representatives serve a three-year term and can serve no more than two consecutive terms.
The new representatives and their departments are:
- April Martin, Institute of Agriculture Extension and Central Division;
- Janet Smith, Vice President of Administration and Finance;
- Sandra Harbison, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Institute of Agriculture, College of Veterinary Medicine;
- Andrew Shafer, Development and Alumni Affairs;
- Deborah Brown, Graduate School of Medicine;
- Shane Colter, Information Technology;
- Meredith LeCroy, President and Other Vice Presidents;
- Caroline Bowers, Provost; and
- DeAnna Flinchum, Research.
For more information on the ESC, department representatives and meeting dates, visit http://esc.tennessee.edu.