KNOXVILLE — The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees and five of its committees will meet March 6-7 in Martin, Tenn.
The full board will hold its winter meeting at 1 p.m. CST, Wednesday, March 7, at the Boling University Center Ballroom.
The agenda for the meeting includes a revision of the 2006-07 budget, a review of revenue/institutionally funded capital projects, and election of an executive vice president for the university. An agenda for committees and the full board are available upon request.
The schedule for the committee meetings is as follows:
• Advancement and Public Affairs, 1 p.m., Room 206C, Boling University Center
• Finance and Administration, 2:30 p.m., Room 206A, Boling University Center
• Executive and Compensation, 4 p.m., Room 206C, Boling University Center
• Academic Affairs and Student Life, 8 a.m., Room 206A-B, Boling University Center
• Outreach, 10:45 a.m., Room 111, Boling University Center
A webcast of the full board meeting Wednesday will be available at http://bot.tennessee.edu.
Contact: Beth Gladden (865-974-9008 or 865-771-1284)