KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Student fee increases, termination or consolidation of 24 academic majors and adoption of the 1996-97 budget are on the University of Tennessee board of trustees June 20 agenda.
Board secretary Beauchamp Brogan announced Tuesday the trustees will hold committee meetings here June 19, followed by a full board meeting the next day at 9 a.m. in the board room of Andy Holt Tower.
The committee meetings, their locations and times, are:
* Agriculture — dining rooms C and D, Thompson-Boling Arena, 7:30 a.m.
* Development, Alumni Affairs and Governmental Relations, board room, Andy Holt Tower, 9:30 a.m.
* Faculty and Staff Affairs, board room, Andy Holt Tower, 10:45 a.m.
* Health affairs, dining rooms C and D, arena, 11:45 a.m.
* Academic and Student Affairs committees, board room, Andy Holt Tower, 1 p.m.
* Public Service and University Relations, dining rooms C and D, arena, 2:30 p.m.
* Finance, board room, Andy Holt Tower, 3:30 p.m.
Contact: Bob Gilbert (423-974-2225)