KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Transforming business theory into action will be the subject of a seminar presented by business authors Sam Deep and Lyle Sussman.
The University of Tennessee’s Management Development Center is hosting the event at 8:30 a.m., Jan. 18, at the Hyatt Regency-Knoxville, 500 Hill Ave.
The cost of the daylong program is $249 per person with discounts available for groups. Lunch, coffee, workbooks and a copy of “Yes You Can” are included in the fee.
The authors are part of the “Lessons in Leadership” distinguished speakers series which includes top business authors and speakers. Persons interested may call 800-873-3451 for registration and more information.
The authors will teach participants to:
* Assess strengths as a leader, follower and team player.
* Rebound from adversity and conquer stress.
* Listen effectively and communicate with greater impact.
* Align behaviors with values.
* Improve conflict resolution skills.
* Give and receive constructive criticism.
* Thrive on mega-changes in today’s work environment.
* Inspire employees, please bosses, encourage peers, serve customers. Sussman and Deep’s books have been translated into 12 languages and include “Smart Moves,” “What To Say To Get What You Want,” “Smart Moves For People In Charge” and “Yes You Can.”
Contact: Tony Morreale (423-974-5001)