KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Graduate School at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville will sponsor five seminars on Oct. 10 for students preparing to apply for admission to graduate programs.
Interested persons, including those who must submit GRE or GMAT scores as part of a graduate application, are invited to attend the following sessions at the University Center:
* Preparing for the GRE, 12-1 p.m., Room 226.
* Preparing for the GMAT, 2-3 p.m., Room 226.
* Applying for Graduate School Admission, 12-1 p.m. and 1-2 p.m., Room 223.
* Financing Graduate Study, 11 a.m.-noon and 12-1 p.m., Room 225.
* Graduate Opportunities for Minority Students, 11 a.m.-noon and 2-3 p.m., Room 224.
* Considering an MBA, 11 a.m.-noon, Room 221.
In addition, a Graduate-Professional School Information Day, sponsored by UTK’s Career Services, will be held in the University Center Ballroom, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Contact: Kay Reed (423-974-3251)