KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Student fee increases and a 1995-96 budget are major items on the June 28-29 agenda of the University of Tennessee board of trustees.
Beauchamp Brogan, the board’s secretary, said Monday the trustees will hold committee meetings June 28 and early the next morning, followed by the full board meeting at 9 a.m. in the 8th floor board room of Andy Holt Tower.
The committee meetings include:
Wednesday, June 28
* Agriculture, 8 a.m., dining rooms C and D, Thompson-Boling Arena.
* Academic and student affairs, 10 a.m., board room, Andy Holt Tower.
* Development, alumni affairs and governmental relations, noon, dining rooms C and D, arena.
* Health affairs, 1:30 p.m., board room.
* Faculty and staff affairs, 2:30 p.m., dining rooms C and D, arena.
* Finance, 3;30 p.m., board room.
* Executive, 5 p.m., board room.
Thursday, June 29
* Public service and university relations, 7:45 a.m., dining rooms C and D, arena.
Contact: Linda Logan (615-974-3245)